May 19, 2012

Teach me, revive me, strengthen me, save me

Teach me
the way

Direct me,
my walk
in the path
of Your will,
Your commandments

Revive me
Remind me
Rejuvenate me

Turn me
from worthless things
and toward
Your righteousness

Keep me
firmly planted
in the ways
of You
My precious Lord
and Savior
so shame
in You
and You in me
does not,
is not.

Strengthen me
so my weaknesses
do not overcome me
and I lie distressed,
filled with remorse,
fallen from Your
wondrous love.

Accept me,
Save me,
Deliver me,
Your child
Your daughter.
Do not forsake me
Do not reject me
The stone
which the builders
rejected,
The chief cornerstone --
Your Son
Jesus
I accept
I believe
Accept me God
through Him
who came to save ...
me.

"Let my soul live, and it shall praise You; And let Your judgments help me. I have gone astray like a lost sheep; Seek your servant, For I do not forget Your commandments." (Psalm 119: 175-176)




(c) February 23, 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment