September 26, 2014

I am a child of the King

I am
a child of The King
Daughter of The Most High
Son of the Living God

Wherever I am
He is ...
there
everywhere

Whoever I am
communicating with
He hears and listens
and makes suggestions
through His Spirit
who abides
within my heart

Whatever I feel
stress - anger - loneliness - depression
Just emotions
They do not
define me.

I am above the world
I live in the world
but
I am not of the world

My home
My heavenly home
is heaven
Jesus
is my brother
my friend
my Lord, my Savior, my King
God, His Father
is mine too

He is with me always
when I am joyful
when I am troubled
He is there
in sunshine and rain
He is never far
He restores my soul
He lightens my burdens

Always remember
He is your Rock
He is No. 1
For all you seek --
whatever it is,
whenever it happens
wherever you are,
whyever the reason
-- go first to Him.

(c) September 26, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment