January 14, 2015

Hidden

I see you …
hidden
under cover
asleep
silently speaking
with words no one hears
eyes open
but vacant

I see you …
in the corner
on the stairs
like a pebble
plain and simple
amid other pebbles
and stones
deemed
more worthy
than you
alone.

Alone and lonely
A pebble
few see
but for pokes and jabs
joking effortlessly.

I see you …
crying in the night
through the dark of day
lost and forlorn
A child
no one sees
or hears
or shows compassion for

But,
I see you
I hear you
I love you.

I have always loved you.
You are one of Mine.
There is no other like Me
I AM God
and you are My Child.

I see …
deep into your heart
your soul longs for release
a place to belong
a place of comfort and safety.

Come.
I will give you
the protection you seek
the rest you need
the love and compassion you desire

Come …
Out of the dark
and
Into the Light.

“For the Lord does not see as man sees; for man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” – I Samuel 16:7b


“But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”  - Matthew 18:6
(c) January 14, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment