February 05, 2015

Today is The Day -- a precious gift

“This is the day the Lord has made.
We will rejoice and be glad in it.” 
-- Psalm 118:24


Today is The Day – a precious gift
God has given

Will you seek Me today
Will you open the door
of your heart
so I may
gain entrance

Will you permit Me
to stay awhile
and show you
the wonders
of this day

Will  you feast your eyes
on the beauty
surrounding

Will you bring
every prayer
every praise
into My Presence

Will you believe
I AM
God the Father
Jesus the Son
and the Holy Spirit
who hears your call
your every petition
your songs of praise
and thanksgiving

Will you partake
in the good,
keeping a positive outlook
on this day
the Lord has given

Will you seek My guidance
My power
My mighty strength
to enable you
to overcome weaknesses

Will you tell Me of your
every trouble
big and small
so I can show you
My provision
My protection
is enough

Will your need for quietness
and rest
bring you to Me

I AM God
I AM He who is
and He who was
and He who is to come

Today is The Day --
a precious gift
I give to you


Will you accept My gift
and spend the day
with Me?
(c) February 5, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment