July 29, 2016

The Lord sees your secret sins

The Lord sees you
He hears you
He knows your heart
Every secret sin
you hide from another
is known by the Lord God

Do not think
your sins are safe
for they are not
You proclaim faith in the Lord Jesus
Yet you do not spend time
with Him – praying and studying His word
Your secret sins control you
Your life revolves around a fantasy world
that you treat as reality.

“O Lord, you have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways.” – Psalm 119:1-3

“Search me, O God, and know my heart; Try me, and know my anxieties; and see if there is any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.” – Psalm 119:23-24

“There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear, because fear involves torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.” – I John 4:18

Do not allow your secret sins to destroy you
Come into His Presence
Let His Love for you
seep into your every pore

“…He who begun a good work in you will complete it until the day of Jesus Christ.” – Philippians 1:6

© July 29, 2016 

No comments:

Post a Comment