December 11, 2018

God answers...

Trust Me
He says
Trust Me
and do not waver
Look up to Me
past yourself,
past another,
past the pain
that surrounds
your physical body
past the anxiety
that penetrates
your mind

I know My child
what you need
and what you desire.

I see your struggles ...
everyday
Look up to Me
Come to Me
In the morning
before My glory has risen
with the rising sun
and throughout
each day
In the evening hours
stay near Me
My child
and do not allow the gloom
of circumstances
prey upon you

I am with you
always.
I will not forsake you.
You are My child.
My son died for you
to set you free.

Stay close,
near Me
all the time.

Be aware
of circumstances
around you,
but do not fall
into traps set
to put you in bondage.

Look up to Me.
Come to Me.

In Me, you will find
the solace you seek.
(c) Cathy Orrick Luders
Nov. 29, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment