August 04, 2014

Coming Home

I’m coming home
I’m coming home
I hear the call
louder and louder
it beckons in my ear
My Lord
My Savior
My Jesus
His still small voice
beckons to me

Oh my sweet baby boy
My dear husband
My sisters
and brothers
friends
and numerous more
All eagerly awaiting my arrival
on heaven’s peaceful shore

Yes, I’m coming home
I’m coming home
The pangs of pain
with each slight
movement
soon to be no more

My departure
will be swift
saddening for sure
to many
but oh,
what joy
what unspeakable glory
what outpouring of divine love

as moment by moment
my demise
from this forsaken world
becomes
complete

and I dwell
in the new heavenly home
of my Beloved Father
for all of Eternity.
He
the I AM
The Alpha and The Omega

and me --
I am His child
to the ends of time.

 Forever … I am His.
(c) July 30, 2014



No comments:

Post a Comment