August 20, 2014

I AM He

I AM He
He who forgives you
of your sins
He who heals you
of your diseases
He who redeems you
of your life from destructive
He who crowns you
with loving kindness and mercy
He who satisfies you
with good things

I AM He
He who renews your strength
He who enables you to run and not be weary
To soar like eagles

I AM He
I AM with you always.
(c) August 20, 2014


“He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
He keeps me from the grave
and blesses me with love and mercy.
He fills my life with good things,
so that I stay young and strong like an eagle.”
– Psalm 103:3-5 Today’s English Version


“But those who trust in the Lord for help will find their strength renewed. They will rise on wings like eagles; they will run and not get weary; they will walk and not grow weak.” – Isaiah 40:31 Today’s English Version

No comments:

Post a Comment