October 27, 2014

Don't become preoccupied ... unless it's upon God

Preoccupation
hangs on

God tells us
keep your focus,
your concentration
on Me
not on what may develop
nor on future plans and decisions

The what if's
are not where to dwell

God says
My child
stay close
be aware
and more aware
of all I AM
No need to go
round and round
in circles
without end

Abide in Me
Where I lead you
you should go
for I know the way --
I AM The Way.
I will not lead you astray

The path,
filled with adventure
will show you much
you don't know
Follow Me
Stop and see
the good,
the blessings,
and be
grateful

Don't transport yourself
down the road
of negativity
It won't bring glory
to Me
and it won't help you
be fruitful

Be conscious of Me
at all times
See My wonder everywhere
you go
See the blessings,
see the good

and Be a blessing
to him and her,
all those around you.

"I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye. Do not be like the horse or like the mule, which have no understanding, which must be harnessed with bit and bridle, else they will not come near you." (Psalm 32:8-9 NKJV)

(c) October 27, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment