April 02, 2016

He promises, He knows, He says, He Is


He promises
to meet all our needs.

He knows
exactly what our needs are.

 He says
PEACE
is our deepest need.

 He says
trials
bring about peace
through trusting in Him
in the midst of every trouble.

 He says
Focusing on Him
instead of the stones and weeds
that take up residence in our hearts
will bring us Peace.

 He says
PEACE
will flourish
 when pride
and
worry
and
anger
and
swearing
and
lying
and
cheating
and
envy
and
jealousy
and more
are kicked out.

 He says
I DIED FOR YOU
 not for the world
not for the things of the world
but FOR YOU.

 He says
I LOVE YOU.
You are Mine.
I can do all things.
I AM all things.

 He says
Believing in Me
is good,
but even the demons
believe.

 I want a relationship with you.

 He says
I want a future for you,
a hope growing within you

 He says
PEACE in Me
I give you.

 In the world
there is only one struggle on top of another.
It is unending.

 He says
COME.
Come into My Presence
and listen
and hear
and do.

 Be Still.

He says
I AM ALIVE!
I arose from the grave!
Satan has not won
I am not defeated.

 He says
defeat does not live
in your heart.
I moved in
when you accepted Me
as your personal Lord and Savior.

 I AM THEVICTOR.

I offer abundant life.

 Come.

 Walk with Me

 and live life abundantly,

 in Victory.
(c) April 2, 2016

John 16:33 ~ “…In Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world.”

Jeremiah 29:11 ~ “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil,  to give you a future and a hope.”

Philippians 4:19 ~ “Any my God shall supply all you need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

James 2:19 ~ “You believe that there is one God, you do well. Even the demons believe – and tremble!”

No comments:

Post a Comment