November 16, 2015

I AM the LORD your God

He, The Lord,
says to me -

My life
within you
changes you

like a baby growing
in your womb

yet I AM not.

like a disease spreading throughout
your body

Yet I AM not.

like a negative thought taking control
of your mind

yet I AM not.

It is Me - Jesus Christ
I AM He
who cleanses you
makes you new,
whole and complete,
radiant as pure light
filling you with the glory
of My love

My life
within you
changes you

I AM the LORD your God
and no foreign god shall be among you
No foreign god shall be worshipped
(Psalm 81:9-10)

like Allah
whose teachings are handed down
from the prophet Muhammad
who is a false god
whose Muslim followers bow to and profess is My Father

I AM not.

 like Buddha
a statue of stone

I AM not.

like the stars
the planets
water or fire
animals
nature

I AM not.

I AM the LORD your God
I AM Creator of the Universe.

“In the beginning was the Word,
and the Word was with God,
and the Word was God.
He was in the beginning with God.
All things were made through Him,
And without Him nothing was made that was made.
In Him was life, and the life was the light of men.
And the light shines in the darkness,
and the darkness did not comprehend it.”
(John 1:1-5)

I AM the LORD your God
I AM Jesus Christ,
the Son of God
I AM God the Father
I AM the Holy Spirit

When you abide in ME
and I abide in you
My life
within you
is changed.


(c) November 14-15-16, 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment